Thursday 16 February 2012

Home challenge - week 7 - organise coupons

Week 7 is set aside to organise coupons. This is one I don't feel I need to spend a lot of time on.  I'm not sure if it's a bigger deal in the US compared to Australia, but lots of the coupon categories seemed irrelevant to me - like we would never have a coupon for that!

I have some coupons I use regularly - the regular 4c discount on fuel, vouchers from The Entertainment Book and the union voucher book. I also get ad-hoc vouchers/coupons from time to time.

I have a draw where I keep all vouchers.


I know the types of vouchers that are in the books (dining out, fast food, entertainment and activities), so whenever we are looking at doing something we will check out the books first to see if we can use a voucher. I have a number of vouchers I keep in my purse as they are ones I may use on the spur of the moment (e.g. coffee - buy one get one free, discount sushi and icecreams and the like).

This system is working for me, so I'm going to stick with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment